never leave your custom IEMs in your pocket
Jan 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM Post #16 of 32
Ohhh I almost cried for you. That cringed my teeth a bit since my new TF10 custom just got here last week and I'm soooo careful with them. But I'm sure that new feeling will wear off

I have 2 words for you. Fisher Hearing. Aka InEarZ. They will remold it for $80 dollars

Jan 14, 2010 at 1:40 PM Post #18 of 32
HY won't give me a price estimate for a replacement shell until I actually mail them in. I might have to hold off until this summer to get them fixed
frown.gif

Jan 14, 2010 at 1:45 PM Post #19 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HY won't give me a price estimate for a replacement shell until I actually mail them in. I might have to hold off until this summer to get them fixed
frown.gif

sorry Gatto :'( do you have other nice headphones to use at least?

Jan 14, 2010 at 1:48 PM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sorry Gatto :'( do you have other nice headphones to use at least?

not for portable use
frown.gif
I picked myself up a pair of JVC marshmellows which are alright but they just sound weird compared to my customs.

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not for portable use
frown.gif
I picked myself up a pair of JVC marshmellows which are alright but they just sound weird compared to my customs.

sorry...ive got a pair of marshmellows...they sound gross, even compared to my er6i's, let alone the jh-13's...you want my er6i's till you can get them fixed? obviously sans tips lol those might be gross

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #22 of 32
Quote:

sorry...ive got a pair of marshmellows...they sound gross, even compared to my er6i's, let alone the jh-13's...you want my er6i's till you can get them fixed? obviously sans tips lol those might be gross

that would be beyond amazing!

Jan 14, 2010 at 3:27 PM Post #24 of 32
Ah friend of mine was once getting out of his brothers car and without realizing it he had caught his earphones in the door. The brother then proceeded to do a day's driving with the phones dangling out the door. Needless to say there was little left when he finally spotted them. Thankfully they weren't anything expensive.

Jan 14, 2010 at 4:33 PM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

man, i always jsut shove mine in my jacket pocket...guess ill need to stop doing that :/

eek.gif
I have been babying my 13's!

Jan 14, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #26 of 32
R.I.P.
Time to acquire a storage container I guess.

Jan 14, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #27 of 32
I've been doing a little thinking and I've decided since I'm not going to repair them until the summer when I've got money I'm going to do a major overhaul on them. When I send them back to HY I'm going to have them upgraded to C3s (I know people have done this in the past) and have the new right shell molded in dark blue instead of dark purple. I'm also going to have both face plates replaced with something completely different since I don't know if they can match the old ones exactly and I was never too fond of how the purple plates came out.

Jan 14, 2010 at 10:17 PM Post #28 of 32
Quote:

pm me your address and ill throw them in the mail later today.

This is why I love Head-Fi. An online community at it's finest!!!

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back