Netherlands meet; NEW INFO! Jan 18th.
Mar 21, 2009 at 4:46 PM Post #256 of 260
I have not been around a lot and this thread is sort of dead so no one will read probably but has there already been any follow-up on the meet in May (or whenever..)?

Mar 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM Post #257 of 260
Hello Indra, luckily i have this handy list with subscribed threads, i love that feature about head-fi. I contacted Hans about that a qhile back because I was also very interested to know this. He said there will be a big meet but not in may. Probbably in the later part of 2009 partly because of the economic crisis and partly because he is quite busy at the moment.
Greetings, Anouk,

May 15, 2009 at 10:58 AM Post #258 of 260
Well I am (ab-)using this thread to reach as much as possible Dutch Headfiers.

This years 'big' Head Fi meet that I intended to organise has been put on ice for the time being. Mainly due to the recession and also my quite busy private live (marriage
wink.gif
).

To compensate a little for this we will organise the 12th and 13th of June Head Fi days in our shop. (Not a Meet!).

We will demo Head Fi set ups during these days using Studio Master streaming quality and High End vinyl music, and we will have some real exclusive toppers!

We are the first shop in NL that will show/demo together all at the same time:
- The Sennheiser HD800
- The Grado PS1000
- The Ultrasone ED8

All recently introduced or still to be introduced.

If you are interested in stopping by for a listen we kindly ask you to reserve a date and time. You can pm or email me and I will confirm the reservation.

Please spread the word!

I would like to thank the Dutch importers/distributors of those products for making this possible!

Hans Oosterwaal.

May 16, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #259 of 260
Hello, I stumbled upon this by accident. I havent been very active on head-fi for the last two months since I am finally happy with my current setups (about time after nearly a year of searching!).
There are, of course sitll a few things which i would like to hear and the headphones you will be demoing are among them although I doubt i will be buying any of them soon. But at least i will then know wha tI am missing!
I am certainly thinking of coming, i will have to ask a friend of mine if she would like to come with me.
I hope that people are still subscribed to this thread (or subscribed at all).
Greetings, Anouk,

May 16, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #260 of 260
Nice! I am excited to hear truly high-end stuff. I would like to come the 12th of June. I will be traveling from either Assen or Groningen by train.

I was wondering if I could also bring some of my own stuff for testing. I would love to hear how some Sennheisers and the Graham Slee stack up against my stuff.
BTW, I would like to apologize that I won't be much of a customer. I am dead broke.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back