Needing an assortment of sleeves
Jul 10, 2008 at 10:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lewislink

Banned
Hello to all, this is my very first post in your excellent forum.
smily_headphones1.gif
I currently review, as a hobby, not professionally, earbuds in another usenet forum. I'm slowly getting started with thhe process and do it at my liesure but I do feel I provide a good service to anyone needing impressions on this or that earbud. I am impartial and not funded by any company, all the products I review I buy with my own money and without any favors. My list of products, right now only in-ear headphones, is very short but is growing.

I got into this not only as a hobby but, firstly, as a need to discern for myself what to expect from any particular brand or style of earbud since the professional reviews weren't hitting the mark. I have been utterly amazed at some of the outcomes so far.

Now to my question:

I'm needing a variety of assorted shapes and sizes of earbud sleeves to fit earbuds having similar stems to that of Sony, Sennhieser, V-Moda and Skullcandy, etc. If anyone knows of a great source for such sleeves, please inform me.

Thank you

Jul 10, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #2 of 6

western120

100+ Head-Fier
go flea bay

Jul 11, 2008 at 2:06 AM Post #3 of 6

ClieOS

IEM Reviewer Extraordinaire
Headroom.

Both Sennheiser's CX eartips and those by Ultimate ears should fit.

Jul 11, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #4 of 6

tpc41

500+ Head-Fier
email the manufactures, sometimes they give out free sample packs of tips so you can figure out what size you need

Jul 11, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #5 of 6

lewislink

Banned
Actually I'm not really needing OEM sleeves but, rather,, a large assortment of different styles like the standard ones, duals and triples and variances of each of those as well as any other style.

I figure there's sure to be a third party company that makes such as these but I can't seem to pull up anything on Google but mostly and mainly a whole bucketload of Shure sleeves, which won't work with these buds because of the Shure stem being much smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread