Need your help! Tronsmart Apollo Bold APP is coming, what functions would you expect?

What functions would you expect for Tronsmart Apollo Bold APP?

• EQ adjustment

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Volume control

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Play next /Previous track

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • ANC ON/OFF/Ambient Sound mode adjustment

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • OTA upgrade

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • FM

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Find your speaker(Location)

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Turn on/off

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Choose to connect the devices you have connected before

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Other functions(Please leave your idea below)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2020 at 8:41 AM Post #136 of 159
Hello,
Great product but;
* No Multipoint with the new gen QCC5124 chipset. (PS: QCC5125 chipset has got multipoint)
* Volume is not louder enough with AP80 Pro (APTX). Both of them on final step of volume.

I've bought this product last month on your official store @AE but not using it anymore because of "multipoint" and "low volume" issues.

I'm using BT neckband which has QCC5125 chipset (AptxHD, Multipoint and volume @60 on DAP is enough louder). I've MW200 and can't use it either, because that one also has lags on multipoint and still no fw for it.

Anyways, people still waiting for your promised fw updates.

Have a good weekend. )) @Tronsmart Official

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2020 at 11:44 PM Post #137 of 159
@Tronsmart Official when is the next update to the app? I'm still waiting for the option to toggle proximity sensor on/off, custom EQ preset

Nov 17, 2020 at 7:53 AM Post #139 of 159
Today the Jabra Elite 85T finally reached Australian shops. I happened to have a voucher (prize from work), that would cover about 60% of the cost, so I used it. Paid out of pocket about the same as the Apollo Bold cost me.

While its unfair to compare the Apollo Bold with the 85T due to the very different retail price points, the 85T look better, fit better, are more comfortable, sound better, cancel noise better, and have probably the best companion app in the market.

I'm going to sell my Sennheiser MTW (V1) and Tronsmart Apollo Bold.

If Tronsmart make a 2nd version, it needs to be much smaller, especially to protrude less, csnvel noise and wind better, and the app needs to have a customisable equaliser. /My 2 cents

Nov 17, 2020 at 9:00 PM Post #141 of 159
Today the Jabra Elite 85T finally reached Australian shops. I happened to have a voucher (prize from work), that would cover about 60% of the cost, so I used it. Paid out of pocket about the same as the Apollo Bold cost me.

While its unfair to compare the Apollo Bold with the 85T due to the very different retail price points, the 85T look better, fit better, are more comfortable, sound better, cancel noise better, and have probably the best companion app in the market.

I'm going to sell my Sennheiser MTW (V1) and Tronsmart Apollo Bold.

If Tronsmart make a 2nd version, it needs to be much smaller, especially to protrude less, csnvel noise and wind better, and the app needs to have a customisable equaliser. /My 2 cents
Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We will consider it. And I am sorry to hear that you are going to leave your Apollo Bold. Hope our new product will make you happy.
Thanks.

Nov 18, 2020 at 5:52 AM Post #142 of 159
I wonder, since you seem to be directing a lot of forum users to send email to support@tronsmart.com, has anyone other than me actually sent emails to that address?
Did you get any response from it? Or is it just a way to silence/postpone the complains in the public forum?
You asked me to send an email to support more than 2 months ago, I still haven't received ANY response! I am also disappointed with the purchase. And I was never expecting daily or even weekly updates to the application, but I was expecting some kind of support, which I am not really getting :/

Nov 18, 2020 at 8:58 PM Post #143 of 159
I wonder, since you seem to be directing a lot of forum users to send email to support@tronsmart.com, has anyone other than me actually sent emails to that address?
Did you get any response from it? Or is it just a way to silence/postpone the complains in the public forum?
You asked me to send an email to support more than 2 months ago, I still haven't received ANY response! I am also disappointed with the purchase. And I was never expecting daily or even weekly updates to the application, but I was expecting some kind of support, which I am not really getting :/
Hi,
I am sorry to hear that. We always immediatly response the email. Can you please tell us your email address? We can check what's happening.

Nov 18, 2020 at 9:30 PM Post #144 of 159

We checked our email, can't find it. Please send us your email address to check.
Thanks.

1605752969225.png

Nov 22, 2020 at 8:11 AM Post #147 of 159
Hi @Tronsmart Official ,

- Could you tell us if the Apollo Bold supports the AptX Low Latency codec?
- Are there any plans in the future to support AptX-HD or at least the AptX-Adaptive codec with a new firmware update?

As you know, the QCC5124 chipset supports both codecs but it's a manufacturer's decision.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards from a customer

Nov 22, 2020 at 10:13 PM Post #148 of 159
Hi @Tronsmart Official ,

- Could you tell us if the Apollo Bold supports the AptX Low Latency codec?
- Are there any plans in the future to support AptX-HD or at least the AptX-Adaptive codec with a new firmware update?

As you know, the QCC5124 chipset supports both codecs but it's a manufacturer's decision.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards from a customer
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, QCC5124 the chipset itself can support both codecs, but when it's used on TWS, there is technical issue which may cause other problems by firmware update. Sorry about that. But in our near future plan, we will consider aptX-Adaptive.
Thanks for your support.

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:17 PM Post #149 of 159
@Tronsmart Official - I'll take the conversation here where it's more appropriate. Are there any plans to add any other features to the Apollo Bold, either with app updates or with changes to the app? There are a lot of suggestions in this thread that seem pretty reasonable. I enjoy the Bolds, but honestly without custom EQ, I will probably find something else. It would also be great to have a way to turn off the proximity sensors and tune the ambient mode level (they're not usable outside in that mode if there's even a bit of wind).

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:37 PM Post #150 of 159
@Tronsmart Official - I'll take the conversation here where it's more appropriate. Are there any plans to add any other features to the Apollo Bold, either with app updates or with changes to the app? There are a lot of suggestions in this thread that seem pretty reasonable. I enjoy the Bolds, but honestly without custom EQ, I will probably find something else. It would also be great to have a way to turn off the proximity sensors and tune the ambient mode level (they're not usable outside in that mode if there's even a bit of wind).
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are still working on it. Will post here once update. Thanks for your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back