Need suggestions for replacement cables for Triple fi10's
Dec 15, 2014 at 5:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Stocky

New Head-Fier
Hi guys , long time lurker . I'm on my second pair of cables from the company that did the remolds of my TripleFi10's . The first pair lasted a few months and the same with the second pair . The remolds they did , were out of this world spectacular . I'm just not sure the cables are anything special . I'm 99% sure they are just reselling basic cables.They were kind enough to send me a replacement pair free of charge , next day , no questions asked . I can't say enough about how much I love the custom remolds they did for me . I provided the artwork and Kaysen , the owners daughter worked out the color layout with me .
What's out there that will not break the bank , I'd like to max out at $150+/-  . I don't have a problem paying for quality , but it gets to a point that spending X dollars for IEM cables is just silly .
thank you in advance for your suggestions .
Mike

Dec 17, 2014 at 6:27 PM Post #2 of 2
I'm surprised that nobody has offered any suggestions .

What I have noticed if that 95% or more of the cable makers are outside of the US , and seem to be more a labor of love then actual an business .

I see people rave about the quality of the Null cables , yet the communication with potential customers if horrendous .

I have an email to Toxic Cables via their contact page and it's now 24 hrs without a response .

Are there any reputable US cable makers ?

If I ran my business like these guys , I'd be out of business .
Emails should be returned promptly . Everyone has cell phones , there's just no excuse .

Hi, I have a few questions and would like to spend money with you , can you puleeeze return an email ?

ok rant over .

Hopefully , the folks at Toxic Cables get back to me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back