Need suggestions for over the ear headphones under 70 dollars.
May 30, 2014 at 11:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

WallOfNoise

New Head-Fier
Dear folk at Head Fi,

I am looking for a new pair of headphones under 70 dollars. I listen to mostly Hardcore, Metal, and Rock, but will occasionally listen to Electronic, Jazz, and Hip Hop. I want a pair of headphones with with good, clear bass. I am currently looking at these headphones: AKG K240, Audio Technica ATH-T400, and Sennheiser HD 429 Pro, but what other headphones would you guys suggest? Thanks for reading.

May 30, 2014 at 11:12 PM Post #2 of 7
Superlux HD 681 EVO's.  Listening to them right now.  Best headphone you can buy under $50. 

May 31, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #3 of 7
  Dear folk at Head Fi,

I am looking for a new pair of headphones under 70 dollars. I listen to mostly Hardcore, Metal, and Rock, but will occasionally listen to Electronic, Jazz, and Hip Hop. I want a pair of headphones with with good, clear bass. I am currently looking at these headphones: AKG K240, Audio Technica ATH-T400, and Sennheiser HD 429 Pro, but what other headphones would you guys suggest? Thanks for reading.

What sources will the headphones be plugged into?

Mar 13, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #7 of 7
So do the later stock of these not suffer as much from the 4k dip people were talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back