need some Really inexpensive earphones for work
Feb 10, 2011 at 9:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Headd

New Head-Fier
hey guys,

i use a 1st generation shuffle and some old cx-300's that i purchased through this site several years ago at work.
the cord on the cx-300 is broken in a few places, and so i'm looking for some replacements.
i don't want to spend any more than 20-30 dollars though.
i like a somewhat warm and bassy, and spacious sound..
thanks for any suggestions

Feb 10, 2011 at 9:53 AM Post #2 of 5
Meelectronic M6s are quite bassy and they've been floating around the deal alert thread a few times. They're pretty cheap to start off. I got mine for approx $12 from Overstock.

Feb 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM Post #4 of 5
Couple things I would mention about the M6s - depending on how much interaction you have with others, the M6s can isolate quite a bit where you can't hear anyone approaching you (or talking to you); and they aren't the easiest to put into and pull out of your ears.

That said, they are a bargain once get them burned in enough to calm the trebles down.

Quote:
Meelectronic M6s are quite bassy and they've been floating around the deal alert thread a few times. They're pretty cheap to start off. I got mine for approx $12 from Overstock.

Feb 11, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #5 of 5
thanks for the info.  i read that they have alot of high end 'sparkle', and i'm afraid theyll be a little to harsh and fatiging for my tastes.
they do seem to have strong bass, along with a wide and 3d soundstage and good positioning (which is pretty important to me).
i guess at this price range i cant be too picky, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back