Need some help with seperate volume for each channel
Jul 22, 2012 at 5:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Leeloo

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I've been reading this forum for a long time, first time posting.
I've got a very very slight hearing loss in my right ear, which so far I've dealt with. It's always affected stereo imaging, by bringing it over to the left and leaving a slight gap on the right. As you can imagine this can be quite distracting.
Now what I'm looking for is something that can change the volume to each separate channel, or other ways to deal with it. I'm currently using a hisoundaudio rocoo ba with a few different iem's, mostly se535. To me this is a perfect setup and I don't want to change it, but I need some sort of separate volume control.
So any advise on solutions to my problem would be greatly appreciated.
I'm hoping for a full portable solution.
Thank you in advance

Jul 22, 2012 at 6:20 AM Post #2 of 7
I've found a solution
Sennheiser HZR62 Stereo Volume Control
now I've got a different question, do you think this will have an effect on sound quality and is there better versions on the market. Sorry for going off the subject of portable amps.

Jul 22, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #6 of 7
Sorry I didnt read the first post properly, if it was an ipod touch/ipad/iphone i would have recommended Equalizer app which has a setting where you can adjust volume in each channel separately.

Jul 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #7 of 7
I've now dismissed the sennheiser hzr62 and am looking into custom cables with separate volume control

-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.dvdsaledirect.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back