Need smaller ear cushions than what Ultimate Ears provides with thier earphones...
Aug 29, 2010 at 1:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

AndyD2k

100+ Head-Fier
So I have a Ultimate Ears 5vi sitting around for a while now as the small cushions that come with the earphones are still quite large for my ears.  Never had this issue till now.  Anyway, I tried buying ones already off of eBay that were advertised as cushions that would fit but that was not the truth.  I don't want to keep buying random cushions with the hopes that I find an alternative eventually

Anyway, has anyone else experienced this issue and can recommend a vendor that sells cushions that will fit the 5vi well but at the same time a little smaller than the small that came with the 5vi?

Aug 29, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #3 of 5
If you have a pair of tips that came with Monster earbuds, you can try those. I put them on my Super.Fi 4 and they feel much better in my ears. You can also purchase the Supertips made by Monster, I'm assuming those will fit as well seeing as they look like the stock tips filled with foam/gel

Aug 29, 2010 at 7:25 PM Post #4 of 5
Thanks guys...

FLee5 - Not sure if I want to use foam.  Never liked the ones that came with my eraphones

Gannagorf - know of any places that sell them at an ok price?  $30 seems like a lot for what they are.  Don't like paying the Monster premium

Aug 29, 2010 at 8:27 PM Post #5 of 5
Sony Hybrids should work fine and the XS is very small. Full set should run ~$10 or you may be able to pick up just the XS off of the sale forum here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back