Need over-ear Headphones for Workouts at the gym
Mar 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

emJay

New Head-Fier
Hello dear Head-fi Community!
This is my first post and I would like to start by thanking all of you for this wonderful website which I lovingly call "Home" by now, 'cause that's the way I feel when I come to this site.

to the topic:

A good friend of mine asked me for help in selecting new headphones for the gym. And since he's slowly becoming an audiphile like me I don't want to disappoint him and thought, why not ask the professionals?
He said that everybody at the gym is wearing the Beats by Dre, and since I told him that those are not worth their money he asked me, which headphones he should buy.

I already told him not to go with over-ear while working out, but he insists on wearing such.

Since he will be doing workout at the gym with them, they should be kinda sweat resistant. He's mainly listening to electro music, but is looking for a good overall soundquality and a stylish appearance should not be missed. His budget runs from 90 to 130 $.

Which headphones would you recommend?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

emJay

Mar 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #2 of 2
Dont get anything too expensive for the gym, for a cheap gym set the Panasonic RP-HTX7 would be great as they sit very secure on your head, then get some other headphones for general use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back