Need new phones
Apr 6, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #16 of 19
Thank you guys, I'll try other ways to contact him.

Testament: - Contacted, problem solved -

Apr 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #17 of 19
I hate to see this kind of thing.

We all would like to believe everyone on Head-Fi is an honest person, but it just isn't so.

Even if you had a copy of a an agreed upon trade arrangement, with signatures, I doubt the local police in Philadelphia could do anything.

Apr 6, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #18 of 19
If you want colouration (in a positive sense), you might like the Audio-Technica ATH-AD900. Excellent headphone with a very expansive soundstage, lush (coloured) mids, a tight and deep (but not too punchy) bass and with one of the best vocal presentations I've ever heard.

Oct 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM Post #19 of 19
dude seriously, why don't you show everyone the personal messages that i traded with you. i haven't been on head-fi recently because grad school has been getting rough. I sent this guy the headphones twice already to mexico, each time i paid around 40 bucks to send it. the first time i sent the headphones they came back to me following a month. I took the the time out to personal message mencargo and tell him this because i am an honest guy. Now usps does not allow tracking to mexico, or at least around the time i sent the headphones so there was no way for me or for mencargo to know the route of the headphones. I then offered to send the headphones via ups because they probably would have a better time operating in mexico since they are better overall, but he insisted on usps, plus ups would have cost around 90 bucks to send out. I then sent the headphones out via usps, unfortunately because tracking cannot be purchased i do know the status of the package. I even offered to pay this guy around half the purchase price of the headphones after the first shipping debacle, because i wasn't too sure about usps again. Now i would appreciate it if you took my personal information off of the thread and send me another message so that this can be resolved, sorry its taken so long for me to return and correspond. Stop painting me as a crook without telling everyone the entire story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back