Need new phones
Oct 7, 2008 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Testament

New Head-Fier
my wallet is telling me not to do this, but...

So i need a headphone to study with while at home, i used to have the Alessandro MS-1s in college, and they got me into medschool, don't really know how i lost them. So i am looking for something with the grado sound, i think i need coloration in my music because i cannot stand listening to music on my k701, it sounds neutral and frankly pretty boring, if i had enough posts i would sell them on head-fi. I also enjoy listening to my dt770-80s at school, i like their sound signature, but its nothing like the alessandro/grado sound.

So I am asking for advice on a grado phone or an alessandro. Maybe the ms2 or the SR80?

Oct 7, 2008 at 2:20 PM Post #3 of 19
thanks, i should have specified in my original post that i wanted an upgrade to the ms-1. I think i may look into the sr225

Oct 7, 2008 at 2:24 PM Post #4 of 19
I think the 225 is the sweet spot in the grado lineup. It gets you close to the top at a good price. I think they are much better than the 80's or 125's.

Oct 7, 2008 at 2:51 PM Post #5 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by lacrossebowe8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the 225 is the sweet spot in the grado lineup. It gets you close to the top at a good price. I think they are much better than the 80's or 125's.

But not as good as the 325is.
wink.gif
Just kidding, I rather like the 225's sr80-ish signature, it's a bit more well-rounded than the 325is blazing hot aggressiveness. And not nearly as heavy, weight-wise.
wink.gif

Apr 2, 2009 at 1:34 AM Post #8 of 19
Testament: - Contacted, problem solved -

Apr 2, 2009 at 1:42 AM Post #10 of 19
This isn't a joke right? That would be downright evil to deface this guy.

But, I'm guessing it's true since you put all that information. Best of luck!

Apr 2, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #11 of 19
I hope you resolve this issue quickly, how unfortunate.

Apr 2, 2009 at 2:12 AM Post #13 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Time /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably not a good idea to post that guy's personal information.

I suggest sending him a registered letter.

I think the point is he did it because he is now desperate and during these two months has already attempted to contact him whichever way possible.

Apr 2, 2009 at 8:16 AM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by zrossiter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
never tried the 225 or 125, only have the 60 and 325...they are all good, just get what you can afford

lol, way to read the whole thread.

anyway, I would use the power of the internet to see if you can find more information and ways to contact him.
Greenbriar Club Apartments Philadelphia, PA
call them up and see if you can get his telephone number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back