Need new headphones!
Jan 6, 2015 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

grumpybrit

New Head-Fier
i have been looking online for some new headphones and with all the different choices available, its a little confusing as i'm not very tech savy and i just want to find a good pair of headphones that will work well with a portable headphone amp. i have been loaned an iCan nano by a friend and am enjoying using that. i might buy one soon if i don't find a cheaper equivalent product.  but my own headphones are old, not very good quality and i just want a new pair! i been looking (drooling) over the senheisser urbanite range. they look really cool and within budget. but i would love to get some suggestions from other members on similar priced products, and also if anyone has any knowledge of how good the urbanites are i would love to hear from you. 
thx

Jan 6, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #2 of 5
What is your budget?

Jan 14, 2015 at 3:21 AM Post #5 of 5
thanks for the info xanlanmin
i found the fidelio x2's retailing for 300 usd on amazon. they seem to be good value for money according to the reviews. but i may have to rethink my budget now as other things are taking priority. i doubt i will go above 200 usd on new headphones. unless i win some money....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back