Need IEM Help
May 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #16 of 22
BUMP.

Still looking. Right now I'm looking at the JVC Xtreme Xplosives, MEelec M9 and M31, Velodyne V-Pulse($55), Klipsch image s4($45), SoundMagic e10, UE 350, UE 500, and Beats Tours(I can get them for $10 because my friend's dad owns part of best buy and he can get me them for $10). I also should specify that the bass I'm looking for is a hard-hitting bass, but also the rumbling bass like a subwoofer. I want lots of sub-bass and mid-bass. Also, since my friend can get a discount, is there any IEMs that best buy sells that you would recommend me to get that fits my needs? I can ask him to check them out and see the price.. Thanks for all the advice so far and the advice to come(hopefully).

May 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:
BUMP.

Still looking. Right now I'm looking at the JVC Xtreme Xplosives, MEelec M9 and M31, Velodyne V-Pulse($55), Klipsch image s4($45), SoundMagic e10, UE 350, UE 500, and Beats Tours(I can get them for $10 because my friend's dad owns part of best buy and he can get me them for $10). I also should specify that the bass I'm looking for is a hard-hitting bass, but also the rumbling bass like a subwoofer. I want lots of sub-bass and mid-bass. Also, since my friend can get a discount, is there any IEMs that best buy sells that you would recommend me to get that fits my needs? I can ask him to check them out and see the price.. Thanks for all the advice so far and the advice to come(hopefully).

I'm not a fan of the Beats Tour, but if you can get them for $10 I think this is a fairly easy decision. $10 is small money and it's almost as low as you can spend on any pair of earphones so this really isn't even a risk. Why don't you get it and see if you like it first. 

May 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #19 of 22
Update. Apparently my friend was joking about the best buy thing -.- So, suggestions? Right now, I'm looking at JVC XX, SoundMagic E10, Meelectronics M9, Meelectronics M31, Xeport 5010-8, and the Meelectronics sp51. Remember, I'm looking for lots of bass.

May 8, 2012 at 7:36 PM Post #21 of 22
The Xeport 5010 and the JVC HAFX1X are good for the cash.. Save yourself some money for a CKS77. When your ready to get a nice upgrade. You might as well go cheap if your gonna spend less than $60.. $25 for a Xeport or a JVC will do you fine until your ready for a serious upgrade.

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #22 of 22
Sennheiser cx 475! Total bass cannons. I own them and the jvc xx. They are very very close in the sub bass and mid bass area, with the jvc taking the victory there. But the jvc cannot compare to the senns in the mids and treble. Sennheiser surpasses the jvc in that areaby a large degree.. My vote is for the sennheisers. They are extremely satisfying for bass lovers who also want the other areas to sound good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back