Need HP-2 Cord Replaced
May 15, 2010 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Woody469

500+ Head-Fier
My Yamaha HP-2's cable is old and drying out. Anyone know where to get the cord replaced?  I'd really like to have this done by someone who has a love of and some experience with orthodynamic headphones.

May 16, 2010 at 11:02 AM Post #3 of 7

Quote:
SID3 does great work.. Very accomidating.. He goes here & post in the long headphone thread on avsforum.com. Nice guy. Fair prices..

Thank You very much for the info. I will shoot him a PM.
beerchug.gif

May 16, 2010 at 5:15 PM Post #6 of 7
Your're very welcome. I bought a 4pin to 1/4 cable. The construction & build quality is just as good as you would find in Blue jean/Mono price cables.. My cable was made & shipped in two days.. Very fair price.. Very accommodating. I asked for a futurtech plug & he ordered it.. The price was extremely fair. He does re cable headphones & sales them... Not sure if he has re cabled Ortho's.. But if you want a no frills quality re cable without paying through the roof with exotic cables, SID3 is more then competent

May 18, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
Your're very welcome. I bought a 4pin to 1/4 cable. The construction & build quality is just as good as you would find in Blue jean/Mono price cables.. My cable was made & shipped in two days.. Very fair price.. Very accommodating. I asked for a futurtech plug & he ordered it.. The price was extremely fair. He does re cable headphones & sales them... Not sure if he has re cabled Ortho's.. But if you want a no frills quality re cable without paying through the roof with exotic cables, SID3 is more then competent

I PM'ed him but he has not answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back