Need help with my master thesis questionnaire! (takes 5 minutes of your time)
Nov 30, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #16 of 19
I have a feeling that your results might be skewed by asking this question on the forum because it seems that most audiophiles are avid spenders (depending on their budgets of course). I did answer your survey and wish you good luck. We also have a lot of brand loyalty as far as I'm concerned.

Dec 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #18 of 19
done.
 seemed still active anyhow.

Dec 2, 2013 at 7:20 AM Post #19 of 19
I have a feeling that your results might be skewed by asking this question on the forum because it seems that most audiophiles are avid spenders (depending on their budgets of course). I did answer your survey and wish you good luck. We also have a lot of brand loyalty as far as I'm concerned.

I have also gathered data on other differently themes forums to increase the response and to get some variety in my data sample!

done.
 seemed still active anyhow.

You were one of the last ones who was able to fill in the questionnaire! :p

---

The data collection has come to an end! I would like to thank everyone who has participated in the study! I will keep you guys posted in the progress/results.

My study examines the effects of the customer’s shopping orientation (in terms of degree of price consciousness and risk-aversion) and social influence (normative and informational) on the usage frequency of consumer reviews. Also, the moderating effect of product type (search vs. experience goods) is being examined. By assigning respondents 50/50 to either the experience good (cameras) or search good (home furniture), product type was manipulated.

If there are any questions left unanswered, please feel free to ask!

Thanks again for taking the survey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back