Need help to move to own apartment
Aug 23, 2008 at 7:14 PM Post #16 of 23
It is time to dump the annoying imaginary girl friend and make-out with an inflatable doll instead. Imaginary best pals will surely be impressed.

Aug 23, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #17 of 23
Is there anyone here who knows Pat personally, or has even met him? Any head-fi meets in Stockholm, or Sweden at all where he may have showed up?

Laz

Aug 23, 2008 at 8:11 PM Post #18 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure if I am misreading this or everyone else is, but I took it as Patrick lives with his mother and his girlfriend is telling him to get his own place. Looks like a good plan there Pat, but make sure you have enough money saved up... there are always extra expenses that you don't account for.

you are reading it right. in between the jokes, that is the issue and i agree. at a certain age, you need to get your own place and in this way really become independent from your parents - or at least closer to it.

Aug 23, 2008 at 9:51 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yikes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow! This thread has really surprised me. Patrick has a Girlfriend???

I even know where he met here and how she looks

024971pu_popup.jpg

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #22 of 23
Yes, very poor, but I notice that Pat never seems to become upset at the abuse aimed his way.

Aug 23, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While waiting for my internet connection I will go to the grocery store.
(...)
Is this a good plan? Have I missed something?

If your internet provider is as fast as mine, prepare yourself to a major change in your fighting weight category...
tongue.gif

Amicalement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back