need help please.
Jun 6, 2011 at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bmx-33

New Head-Fier
hello, i normally buy headphones every month and im getting tired of doing so( these are the cheap ones you get with your ipod btw). As my name says, you can guess that my hobby would be bmxing. I need headphones that will last me atleast a couple of months. I would like to spend around $80, maybe more if need be. I will also use them for going to the gym. So i need headphones that would last through my sweat and not just give out. Please help me out, and if possible give me a link to the product you recommend. Im 17 so i'd rather not spend to much money. Thanks for taking your time to read my post.

Jun 7, 2011 at 10:15 AM Post #3 of 4
This thread will answer all your questions.  Over 172 IEMs reviewed and broken up by price brackets.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-172-iems-compared-xears-xr120pro-ii-kozee-e100-added-06-01

Use that thread to narrow your search to a few names, then do a search on the forums on those specific models to get other forum member's opinions.

As a general rule of thumb, any headphone that has an entire "appreciation" thread dedicated to it with multiple pages is probably pretty good.

Edit: Short answer on those TDKs is the price on the site you linked is too high, and they're not that great in the sound department, at least from the reviews I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back