Need help on buying a pair of high end IEMS!
Feb 4, 2013 at 2:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

rt310

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I'm in China ATM visiting relatives and have received quite a large sum of money during my stay (2800 RMB, which equates to around $450 USD). Since then I've been looking for a high end pair of IEMs to purchase. The only catch is that since I cannot seem to find any physical stores that sell this product, it will be purchased on Taobao using cash on delivery, since foreigners can't apply for credit cards etc. This will probably mean that I will be unable to get any warranty on my phones - given these conditions, what IEMs do you guys think I should buy?
Thanks for reading!

EDIT: If it's of any use, my music preferences are Asian Pop > Classical > Electronic

Feb 4, 2013 at 4:13 AM Post #3 of 14
Quote:
Pretty sure you're not supposed to spend that money until after CNY... honor your relatives' traditions, and ask again in a week.

The money i received from relatives is completely unrelated to CNY; they had debts to pay to my parents and i guess some of that got given to me.

Feb 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #8 of 14
Quote:
I'd love to, but I leave China on the 14 th
frown.gif

Stay for couple of weeks longer then 
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:
Hold on for a bit, I think you will be able to buy VSONIC's new hybrid, or the new version of GR07 after CNY there...

are u pretty sure abt the Hybrid???  cuz i thought it was just a made up story.....

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #11 of 14
No but it's more convenient so i don't have to exchange it, although i guess that's an option if nothing is available
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back