Need Help from New Yorkers/American
Jul 19, 2011 at 4:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

HillfarmerBilly

New Head-Fier
Hi guys
I need your help!
We are 3 italians friends going to spend some time for holydays in New York. So, is there a technology store where i can find Weston 4 and maybe buy it?
I'd like to have some addresses for nice shops/technology stores where i can find this Iem.
I'd like to buy directly in Usa avoiding long waiting times and taxes etc...
many many thanks for help!

I want Weston 4 baaadly
etysmile.gif

Jul 19, 2011 at 6:47 AM Post #4 of 7
I think you might have some luck finding them at B&H.  B&H is reliable and is right in Manhattan at 34th Street and 9th Avenue. It is easy to get to by subway or bus.  Just keep in mind that they close at 2:00 pm on Fridays and are closed all day on Saturday, re-opening on Sundays at 10:00 am.  Wouldn't want you to make the trip to their store only to find they are closed.

Jul 19, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #5 of 7
B&H is a large store in NYC that sells audio & video gear. Their "different" retail hours are within keeping their religion. I bought my Denon D7000 and Canon T3i from them plus a few other things. Their phone service has always been helpful and cautious. I'd like to visit the store one day. Good luck and enjoy your visit to the USofA. Should your Travels bring you near Charlotte, NC I'd like to buy you and your friends a beer.

Jul 19, 2011 at 10:01 AM Post #6 of 7
Are the Jew-owned or something?  The only other option would be Muslim.  At least in Israel they both cut out around noon on Fridays and don't come back until late Saturday or Sunday morning.

Jul 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #7 of 7
Many thanks to all of you guys!
I'm surely going to give B&H  a try!
And many thanks for the warning about their opening hours! hope to find W4 there!
If comes to your mind any other store...please let me know!

Little ot:

Any technology store for Alienware? i'd like to see it "live" (m14x) so i can  decide whether to buy it in the futur or not...
Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back