need help finding an amp for now and later.
Oct 17, 2010 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

WhiteCrow

Is not fooled by rapper-endorsed products.
Right now i have Senn HD 448's i know they don't need to be amped but i hear they greatly improve when amped. and i plan to get the HD 598 when they come to the stated, both fairly low impedance headphones, but much much later i plan to get a pair of HD 650 or beyerdynamic DT 770 or up so far i have looked into the little dot 1+ and MK II+ the MK II + i think would be my best bet but no one is selling. i have also found this
http://cgi.ebay.com/YAQIN-PH-5L-6J1-Tubes-valve-vacuum-headphone-amplifier-/310261568100?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483d07d264
but couldn't dig up any info on it, that or the http://cgi.ebay.com/Phenix-G3-Vacuum-Tube-Headphone-Amplifier-New-/270649403450?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f03f6283a on ebay, both look promising, anyone have them and a relatively high impedance pair of cans?

Oct 18, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #2 of 2
First:

2010 10.1 to 10.8 National Day Holiday (Update 10.12)

by DavidZheZhe » Sep 28th, '10, 21:59
Update 10.12: We are now back from holiday and our eBay store will become active within the next week or so as we first need to complete all (pre)orders placed during the holiday period, and get back up to full operations. Thank you!

We will be closed for holiday from 10.1 to 10.8 for National Day. Our eBay store listings have been removed for the duration and we will resume normal business operations shortly after we return. Thank you!"

Second:

Authorized Little Dot Resellers

by DavidZheZhe » Mar 5th, '09, 05:28
Please note that Little Dot warranty and support only applies to Little Dots sold through authorized sellers. In addition to direct sales and through our eBay store (eBay name 'davidzhezhe'), the following are authorized sellers of Little Dot amplifiers:

Soundsight Focus of Australia

Ken Tamura of Japan

Amplifiers purchased from unauthorized or gray market sellers cannot receive warranty or support. 

I just checked ebay and he has nothing up yet so I guess he's still filling old orders and such, so he may need a little while longer before his ebay shop is taking new orders again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back