Need help finding a good pair of earbuds or iem.
Jul 25, 2018 at 12:01 AM Post #2 of 22
I have one recommendation for you: the Hifiman RE-400 for US$49. Some people complain about build quality, but IMO if you don’t abuse them, they’ll be perfectly ok. The sound I’d describe it as a bit warm, with nice mids. Confort is pretty good. The only downside for me is that I’d like a bit more bass, but that is only comparing it to my SE535 which costs ten times the re400. If you’re willing to invest between 200 and 300 and don’t mind buying used, them get the se535

Jul 29, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #6 of 22
1More Quad Drivers are in the middle of your budget nice well rounded sound with decent bass. Another under budget but I also like KZ ZS10’s good bass and detail and not as bright as the other in the KZ line.

Aug 1, 2018 at 9:25 AM Post #11 of 22
Hi Dudeabiesmusic,

I suggest the iBasso IT 01, very good value & hits well above it's retail compared to others on this list which aren't shabby.

Also, if you decide on BT when needed, Shure BT cable is a great option & works well with any in ear with mmcx which includes the IT 01, very good combo.

Aug 3, 2018 at 5:54 AM Post #12 of 22
Hi Dudeabiesmusic,

I suggest the iBasso IT 01, very good value & hits well above it's retail compared to others on this list which aren't shabby.

Also, if you decide on BT when needed, Shure BT cable is a great option & works well with any in ear with mmcx which includes the IT 01, very good combo.
I ended up actually going with the iBasso IT 01. I was reading into the comet and they have issues with the bass sounding distorted after the burn in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back