Need help finding a good pair of earbuds or iem.
Aug 3, 2018 at 11:37 PM Post #16 of 22
I ended up actually going with the iBasso IT 01. I was reading into the comet and they have issues with the bass sounding distorted after the burn in.

Hi @Dudeabiesmusic,

Good choice on the IT 01, hope you enjoy it & I doubt you will be disappointed.

Hope you have a great day !

Aug 8, 2018 at 6:47 AM Post #18 of 22
Hi @Dudeabidesmusic,

Glad you enjoy it & aren't disappointed, IT 01 is my favourite in that price range for value & scalability with good head amps &/or cables.

Mics are overrated & generally something I never use or choose as a first communication point option, prefer headsets for that but that's just me.

Hope you have a great day & keep enjoying the IT 01.

Aug 20, 2018 at 8:26 PM Post #19 of 22
Hi @Dudeabidesmusic,

Glad you enjoy it & aren't disappointed, IT 01 is my favourite in that price range for value & scalability with good head amps &/or cables.

Mics are overrated & generally something I never use or choose as a first communication point option, prefer headsets for that but that's just me.

Hi @Dudeabidesmusic,

Update only disappointment is the cord had a short but I upgraded the cord. No, issues and sounds better actually.

Aug 21, 2018 at 7:50 AM Post #20 of 22
Hi @Dudeabidesmusic,

You're not alone.
I believe most people who own the IT 01, including myself, have 'upgraded' or changed out the cable for similar reasons despite the stock one being ridiculously good value for the IEM.

Just out of curiosity, what did you change yours to?
I'm primarily using the Penon OS 849 with IT 01 though sometimes I do change it out with others as well.

Aug 23, 2018 at 10:35 AM Post #22 of 22
Hi Dudeabidesmusic,

Okay, the important thing is you're happy & that's the most important.

Keep enjoying the IT 01 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back