Need help finding a driver for a pair of KOSS PRO 4AAA
Jan 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #31 of 38
Quote:
Also, do you know where I can get the black padded head strap? Pro4aaa models are rare, so it's not easy to get one.

Apparently the black liner in the headband is rare and hard to find. Most 4AAAs have them ripped out. I was lucky enough to get a series 1 unit with the band, though it was snapped on one side and required a simple repair job using some electrical tape.

I've considered buying a 4AAAT for the shell and headband inserts but I don't think it's worth it, since it sounds like absolute garbage and the normal 4AAA's frame is MUCH nicer...

Jan 6, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #33 of 38
Okay, I just have THREE series 1 drivers, and TWO series 3 drivers from Black 4AAA's, no series 2 or 4. I'll post photos in a couple days,

I was buying up 4AAA's on eBay thru the years, and had to sell the best of the bunch years later. Hence, the spare drivers.

Jan 7, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #34 of 38
Quote:
Okay, I just have THREE series 1 drivers, and TWO series 3 drivers from Black 4AAA's, no series 2 or 4. I'll post photos in a couple days,

I was buying up 4AAA's on eBay thru the years, and had to sell the best of the bunch years later. Hence, the spare drivers.

Interesting. Would you maybe have a 4AAA Plus? I want the black shell because it looks much better than the tan imo and I want to transplant my 4AAA drivers to it. I'd also swap out the cable for a reaaaally nice cable that I have from another vintage can, but that's unrelated.

Jan 7, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #35 of 38
Quote:

Hi. Im interested in your series 1 drivers. I am from Ukraine. Can you make photos? What about price and shipping? Thanks for answering.

Feb 7, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #37 of 38
Where can I purchase these drivers? I have HV/1 that has a bad driver, and I'd go ahead and replace them both with series 4 drivers if that means I can use the headphones again. 

Thanks.

Charles.

Jan 17, 2022 at 6:12 PM Post #38 of 38
Where can I purchase these drivers? I have HV/1 that has a bad driver, and I'd go ahead and replace them both with series 4 drivers if that means I can use the headphones again.

Thanks.

Charles.
Well, Charles, I'll help you. Series 4 drivers were installed in semi-compact Koss K6/X headphones. They cost pennies on Ebay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back