Need help deciding, Shure SE315s or Atrio MG7?
Feb 22, 2012 at 8:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

KillTheNoize

100+ Head-Fier
Both are about the same price on amazon currently..

Any opinions on which I should choose?  I plan on buying new IEMs within the week.  I currently only have MEElectronics M6s and I like them, but have a feeling I might be wow'd by an upgrade..Since I use my iems quite often, I figured it would be worth spending a bit of money on to last until I can afford customs.  

I listen to primarily deep dubstep with lots of sub bass, along with other electronic genres and hip hop.  I really like the shape/build of the M6's, and the shures are similar, so I think I would like the fit but Im not sure of the sound.  They also have a removable cable.  Although, I have heard quite a bit of positive talk about the atrios, so Im just unsure.  

Any input is highly appreciated, if you would suggest another iem around the same price (150-160) let me know

Feb 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM Post #2 of 3
Seems like from the genres of music you listen to the Atrio MG7 would be right up your alley. They SE315 doesn't have deep or a large quantity of bass like the MG7.

Jul 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #3 of 3
I have been waiting for some time for the black ones to be back on stock, but today I lost patience and ordered the blue ones. :p Does anyone know whether they will restock the black ones soon? I would be sooooo disappointed if my earphones arrive and see the website having the black ones back.

oops wrong thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back