Need help choosing IEM
Jan 9, 2010 at 6:02 AM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by theduffster89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
never heard of either of those

clieOS iem shootouts , do a search on here for fischer audio and all the reviews will pop up. you will be surprised how high they rank next to the top tier of iems. i believe the review im talking about the title starts with " From Russia With Love".

Jan 9, 2010 at 2:05 PM Post #19 of 23
If you're willing to buy the Etymotic HF5, go for it--though I would caution about the somewhat tricky fit of the triple-flange ear tips that come with this IEM. I'd swap them out for a set of Comply Foam T-100 or Tx-100 ear tips, which offer easier insertion into the ear canal for most people.
smile_phones.gif

Jan 9, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by SactoMan101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you're willing to buy the Etymotic HF5, go for it--though I would caution about the somewhat tricky fit of the triple-flange ear tips that come with this IEM. I'd swap them out for a set of Comply Foam T-100 or Tx-100 ear tips, which offer easier insertion into the ear canal for most people.
smile_phones.gif

Do those come with the headphones or do u have to buy the separate?

Jan 9, 2010 at 11:07 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by theduffster89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I now have a recommendation to get teh Head-direct RE0 .....anyone have experience with these and would suggest these too??

RE0's are way better than any of those in your list,but they have more emphasis on treble and some people find it bass-shy.Also, if isolation is more important than sq then look for something els..

Jan 10, 2010 at 12:40 AM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by asrphani /img/forum/go_quote.gif
RE0's are way better than any of those in your list,but they have more emphasis on treble and some people find it bass-shy.Also, if isolation is more important than sq then look for something els..

I care more about SQ then isolation really....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back