Need help choosing headphones, $100 to spend
Apr 22, 2011 at 2:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Meltdownblitz

New Head-Fier
I'm not experienced with choosing good quality In Ear headphones, I'd like to spend about $100 at the most if possible for the best sounding in ear headphones I can get. I've bought and tried the Klipsch S4 and really liked the sound but after researching a little bit, lots of people think they have good sound quality but a lot of people say they break after as little as even a few months of use, sad to hear after spending $100. So my search continues, I'm going to be using them mainly for the gym so I'll need some that can take a little bit of a beating and last a good amount of time and have superior sound quality. I'll also be using them with my iPhone 4, so a mic and controls would be awesome.Thanks in advance!

Apr 22, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #2 of 5
http://media.avguide.com/earphones_buyers_guide.pdf

hey, you should check this earphones buyers guide (pdf has around 20MBs). on page 30-.67 are reviewed some of the best earphones available under 100$. also, you should consider shure se215, they're new, and from what I've read on head-fi and internet, they're very good. I'm thinking about buying ones.

Apr 23, 2011 at 3:41 AM Post #4 of 5
Well at the $100 range you could try the Shure SE215 or the Monster Turbine (online stores are much cheaper than $150 at best buy etc...)
You can also get a mic for the turbine. (control talk model)
both of these models offer a good warranty should you break them.

however is the mic a necessity because that severely limits your options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back