Need Help $100-$200 Headphones that are Comfortable w/ Glasses
Dec 3, 2012 at 5:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

dg17

New Head-Fier
So I have had a few pairs of sennheiser earbuds that I use for everything from the gym to watching streaming lectures while I study. My problem with them is that the cord makes a lot of noise when it rubs against anything and it becomes irritating during long study sessions. I care about sound quality but I would not claim to be an audiophile on this website. Sound quality, comfort, and noise isolation are my primary concerns. I also want to avoid headphones that are overpowering and hurt my ears at higher frequencies. I wear glasses while I study and I study for 8-10 hrs a day so comfort while wearing glasses is also an important factor. Ideally I would like to find a pair of headphones in the $100-$200 range (I'd spend a little more if its worth it but not much more) that would not be considered "bass shy", have a prominent mid range, and not overpowering highs. I'm looking for over ear headphones if they can be comfortable with glasses and if not I will consider on ear headphones. I also listen to a lot of music while studying.

I appreciate your help.  Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back