Need Headphone amp that can be delivered in next month
Feb 15, 2008 at 8:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kydsid

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

Long time lurker. I will be leaving home, Virginia, about April 9th. I am looking to turn my 5G Ipod, and Ipod Touch along with my SR225's into a portable system. I am well aware that quality can take time and have noticed several rants about various delays. Normally I would have no problem being patient if the result is an outstanding product, but I need to get an amp and an Ipod dock LO connector delivered before I leave. I would like to get something within the next month but the sooner the better. Anyone have suggestions for the best amp, around $250 or less, that is readily available and I could order soon? And an output dock say around $50.

Thanks All,

KydSid

Feb 16, 2008 at 12:34 AM Post #3 of 6
You can get a Mini3 from Rockhopper in 2 weeks. StevenKelby makes nice LOD's. The Meier Head6's seem to be shipping pretty fast.

Feb 16, 2008 at 1:10 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can get a Mini3 from Rockhopper in 2 weeks.

Just a heads up, Rockhopper Audio has suspended production of the mini^3.

Feb 16, 2008 at 12:16 PM Post #6 of 6
Thanks for the responses. I checked the FS forum and didn't see anything available in my price range. I did however go ahead and ge t a dock from ALO. And picked up an amp from TTYJ. Hope I can burn in and enjoy everything before I have to ship out.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back