Need earbuds (or headphones, maybe) with inline mic
Aug 17, 2011 at 2:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jinglish

New Head-Fier
I'm currently using some KSC-75's with my Android phone and laptop for music, and for the price I'm very happy with them, but I really need something with an inline mic, and something less weather-sensitive than open on-ear phones would be nice too.  I'd like something with audio at least as good as that of the 75's, and not exceptionally bassy.  I'd also like to keep it under $50 if possible, although that's not absolutely necessary.  What are my options?

Aug 17, 2011 at 3:08 AM Post #2 of 4
If you're OK with in-ears, the Nuforce NE-7M has an inline mic, sounds really good, and sells for $49.  It is slightly bass heavy, though not excessive IMO.

There's also the NE-700M which is a newer model with a more neutral sound signature that goes for $75.  (I haven't heard them, but I believe the opinions on them are positive.)

EDIT: Not sure if the NE-7M is available anymore.  Showing out of stock.  The NE-700M is worth considering though.

Aug 17, 2011 at 12:21 PM Post #3 of 4
The table found in Post #8 of Joker's huge compendium of reviews includes a column ("i" on left side) that indicates which IEM have a mic/remote option.

Aug 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #4 of 4
I agree the NE-700M is a good option if you're ok with in-ears, although the sound does lean towards bassy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back