Need Cheap Portable Headphones
Feb 2, 2009 at 10:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

therock003

100+ Head-Fier
I need to purchase some portables heads but i dont need them to be expensive? Are there any good deals for a price range up to 20-30 USD? I just need them to be comfy and output as good quality as they can for their price range, nothing more...

Feb 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #4 of 15
Guys i'm really sorry i didnt mean full over the head headphones, i meant ear monitors, but not the ones that enter the ear canal, cause i already got such a pair and they're not comfy.

In a week's time i will be serving my army duty and i need to get some cheap pair for listening to music on my free time.

Over the top Headphones wont do, i just need something small, and comfy that slips into my ear and sits comfortly.

EDIT:BTW these are the two places i most frequently buy from, so if you see anything you can recommend please do so.

Εικόνα & Ήχος : Î*εÏιφεÏειακά : Ακουστικά - Plaisio Computers

E-SHOP.GR: Ç×ÅÉÁ HEADSET

Feb 3, 2009 at 10:56 AM Post #5 of 15
Seriously guys really need your recommendation, there will be long hours in the army with nothing to do, and i need cheap audio equipment to keep me company.

I plan on getting a samsung or sony mp3 player, but i have trouble deciding the earphones.

Feb 3, 2009 at 4:23 PM Post #10 of 15
Guys, the OP does not want an in-ear canal phone.

Anything above the Sennheiser MX 300 model should be fine like the MX 560. It is also covered by a two year standard out of the box warranty.

edit; sorry I meant Yuin PK3

Feb 3, 2009 at 8:43 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by therock003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys i'm really sorry i didnt mean full over the head headphones, i meant ear monitors, but not the ones that enter the ear canal, cause i already got such a pair and they're not comfy.

In a week's time i will be serving my army duty and i need to get some cheap pair for listening to music on my free time.

Over the top Headphones wont do, i just need something small, and comfy that slips into my ear and sits comfortly.

EDIT:BTW these are the two places i most frequently buy from, so if you see anything you can recommend please do so.

Εικόνα & Ήχος : Î*εÏιφεÏειακά : Ακουστικά - Plaisio Computers

E-SHOP.GR: Ç×ÅÉÁ HEADSET

Guys i think he wants ear buds like the ones that come with the ipods.

I havent heard them but would suggest the yuin PK range as they are well regarded in these forums. I like the apple buds too.

Feb 3, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #15 of 15
I'm in Europe and there's no much time left to order internationally. I can only make a hasty puchase from local shops, that's why i request sepcifically between the models listed on the sites above if possible.

There's no other means of getting earphones.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back