Need advice for a home/ portable rig!
May 28, 2020 at 3:16 AM Post #16 of 18
Did you consider the elegias? It's a very dynamic headphone and not very planar like, but its such a joy to listen to, and the prices are going down. It's a little big to wear outside every day, and not that portable but personally I just love the sound.
It's very sensitive so you can run it with any source.
A guy on another site is selling them for 400€.
Also the reviews are based on their 900$ price and the prices are way lower now.
It would be a good idea to audition them first, but I know you cant. The sound is not for everyone just like the planar sound, and you cant really know if you like it until you've spent 2 weeks with it.

Where is they guy selling them for 400? Ive been reading up on them and they seems like one of the best closed back under 1000$ money can buy due to reviews. What is your impression ? I got a offer for a aeon 1 closed in my country , but its like 500 usd, and idt its a good price. Not when aeon 2 is out. But idk how much of a improvement that is.

What is your impressions of the Elegia? Omg the stellia looks extremely good!. I dont usually care about the esthetics / looks, but damn! If i only had the money and vuld justify it!

May 29, 2020 at 8:50 AM Post #17 of 18
Where is they guy selling them for 400? Ive been reading up on them and they seems like one of the best closed back under 1000$ money can buy due to reviews. What is your impression ? I got a offer for a aeon 1 closed in my country , but its like 500 usd, and idt its a good price. Not when aeon 2 is out. But idk how much of a improvement that is.

What is your impressions of the Elegia? Omg the stellia looks extremely good!. I dont usually care about the esthetics / looks, but damn! If i only had the money and vuld justify it!
They are very good headphones with a really nice slam.
https://www.auriculares-hifi.com/foro/index.php?topic=13231.0
It's in Spanish but if you text him in english maybe he'll understand. In fact someone put an aeon closed back up for 400€ too. Different sounds so choose according to what style you prefer instead of quality of the sound. With the small and intense soundstage of the elegia, maybe you'll prefer the aeon.
I wish I had money for the stellias. They look like something else and with a beryllium driver they should sound like it too.

May 29, 2020 at 12:14 PM Post #18 of 18
They are very good headphones with a really nice slam.
https://www.auriculares-hifi.com/foro/index.php?topic=13231.0
It's in Spanish but if you text him in english maybe he'll understand. In fact someone put an aeon closed back up for 400€ too. Different sounds so choose according to what style you prefer instead of quality of the sound. With the small and intense soundstage of the elegia, maybe you'll prefer the aeon.
I wish I had money for the stellias. They look like something else and with a beryllium driver they should sound like it too.
I may have to rethink a little about which headset to choose. Was at my hearing doctor again and i got a hearing issue that is randomly happening time from time. IEMS doesnt works well for me. My ears are buzzing /adds a distortion noise if it gets too loud. So i need i headset that plays very good at low volumes. I saw tyll mention that shure 1540 was excellent? Do you known ifnone of these headset are good at low/reasonable volumes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back