Need a suggestion. Miss being blown away by my setups.
Aug 25, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #17 of 39
it will surpass the headphones that you have now, thats for sure
You think they will surpass my es60? Thats a pretty tall order. Some dont think a custom iem has much over full sized cans, but I would have to disagree from experience. The es60 are pretty amazing iems and thus lies part of the problem and why I am looking at 2k headphones.

Aug 25, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #22 of 39
let me be more specific here, the nighthawks sound completely different with those velour pads that i mention than stock pads
Sure but no matter what you change, nighthawks can never surpass a pair of LCD 3 when both are amped properly.
You might like the sound signature of the nighthawks but LCD 3 is objectively the superior HPs

Aug 25, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #27 of 39
superior in weight yes the sound is objective, for you it can be better, for Johny not
There are objective aspects to sound too like soundstage, resolution, definition. Even if you don't like the sound signature of the LCD 3 doesn't change the fact it is superior to the Nighawks objectively

Aug 25, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #30 of 39
no Johny probably have different taste than you, can you believe that, seems impossible i know
Johny does not know the definition of objective and is clueless that objective has nothing to do with taste. I know Johny is really thicc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back