Need a new In-Ear headphones ( previously owned SC Titans )
Oct 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

neo5468

New Head-Fier
Hello. I am in search of a new In-Ear headphones since my skullcandy titan cable broke. I am listening most to the rock, instrumental and movies. I would also like them to be somewhat sound-canceling like titans were.

I have read some sc titan reviews here and people dont really like them because of strong bass that is taking control of the songs but I though that sound was really good (and I dont even like strong bass). So if it is possible, I would like that sound quality overall is better than my previouse titans. I am ready to pay arround 50€. What suggestions do you have? 

I was thinking about this: Sennheiser CX 300B MK II

But on feature list, it says that those are "On Ear Design". What does that mean? It looks like skullcandy titans (in ear headphones). On ear means full size does it not?

Oct 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #2 of 4
On ear should mean the ear cups sit on your ears, so like smaller versions of full size headphones basically.

I dont know what prices are like in europe, but monsters gratitude are very cheap right now since they are discontinued. I got mine for about 60 usd and thats very much worth it.

Others worth considering right now to me are the philips fidelio iems and vsonic iems.

You can look around the for sale forum and probably get some good deals!

Oct 24, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #3 of 4
On ear should mean the ear cups sit on your ears, so like smaller versions of full size headphones basically.

I dont know what prices are like in europe, but monsters gratitude are very cheap right now since they are discontinued. I got mine for about 60 usd and thats very much worth it.

Others worth considering right now to me are the philips fidelio iems and vsonic iems.

You can look around the for sale forum and probably get some good deals!

Thanks for info. I think I will get "Thinksound ts02" from amazon UK. They will cost me arround 90€ which is way above my budget but people gave them a really good reviews, and I want balanced sound and a good soundstage since I will watch a lot of movies on my tablet. Also, Joker was really pleased with them and he rated them for one of the best under 100$ earphones period in his 300 iem review thread, (which is an awesome thread btw) so they have to sound good. Also design is really really elegant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back