Need a good IEM (<60$ CAD)
Oct 16, 2014 at 7:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

100+ Head-Fier
Hey there guys!

So my earphones (Brainwavz M1) are starting to die after 10 or so months. While they did have pretty good sound quality, I'm quite dissapointed as they were supposed to have "amazing build quality", and didnt quite live up to that.

So I'm looking for a new IEM thats <60$ shipped with taxes, etc.

- I want them to have great build quality (very, very important as I'm starting to go through IEMs far too frequently... 2 in a year is a bit much for IEMs that supposedly have amazing build quality)

- I'd obviously prefer they sound good, but as for sound signature, I'd love something similar to the sound signature of a Sony MDR-V6. I listen mostly to progressive house music, as well as Coldplay (favourite band), but I also frequently listen to rock and rap as well. I prefer good treble and decent bass.

- Something aesthetically discrete would be great.

- Comfort is also very important as these will be on for several hours at a time while gaming, watching a movie, etc.

Thanks again guys! :)

Oct 16, 2014 at 9:08 PM Post #4 of 5
Those are great suggestions! Just in case it matters, these won't be run from anything too special, just my laptop and Nexus 5 (college guys can't afford fancy amps :frowning2: I mean I do gave me E6 buuut).

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #5 of 5
listening to soundcloud on my Narmoo S1 on a samsung fone is already a big treat..
v spacious, good bass..v clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back