Need A Decision Made ASAP!!
Nov 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by IDK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To me the KSC75 are very overrated....but i think i'll get one of the JVCs

my question is if the RX700's are better than the M750 why do they cost basically the Same?

Because price is not a standard marker of quality - or personal preference and opinion. Why would/should two headphones costing the same, sound the same?

Nov 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM Post #17 of 23
Actually in most cases it is

and to the question

For the Consumer to get to actually know how the company's specific product line works, why would a company want a consumer to pay $50 for a bad headphone when they can get a real good headphone for only $5 more

Now that has nothing to do with the JVC's because they are good headphones and maybe both sets are marketed towards different types of ppl

i dont feel like typing anymore....and i made my decision to buy the rx700...so mods lock this thread

Nov 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #18 of 23
Quote:

i dont feel like typing anymore....and i made my decision to buy the rx700...so mods lock this thread

That's a strange statement!!

It's as if you don't value or suggestions, and feel put down.

Not even a thanks.... hm,

Nov 13, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's a strange statement!!

It's as if you don't value or suggestions, and feel put down.

Not even a thanks.... hm,

nothing strange about it

none of the suggestions were really helpful in this thread compared to in the portable section

so i went with the suggestion there...i said mods delete cuz this thread is pointless to me now since i made my decision already...and i dont want this thread to turn out to be a bunch of rants and flames......lol i like to spark
biggrin.gif
:
darthsmile.gif

so mods lock this

Nov 14, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

so mods lock this

Your attitude makes me think you're a youngster.
Learn to relax.

Nov 14, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your attitude makes me think you're a youngster.
Learn to relax.

there's no attitude in the 1st place, so please stop with the assumptions

anyhoo....

I Don't think the mods are gonna Lock this

So.......

How is Everybody else's day doing in the world of Audiophilia?

Nov 14, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #22 of 23
IDK, you bought this on yourself when you declared that the KSC-75 are overrated. If you could nominate exactly which of your previous listening experiences lead you to that conclusion, I expect that we might be able to discuss 'audiophilia' - as a music lover first and gear queer second, I'd prefer not to.

Nov 14, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Actually in most cases it is

Really? I've listened to some $200 phones that I thought were complete rubbish, vastly overpriced, and outclassed by the KSC75 for enjoyment. You come here for advice, then assume you know more about price and quality than people who've been around the block?

Fair enough, I'm done with helping you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back