NC meet - Sunday, September 23rd
Sep 4, 2007 at 6:11 PM Post #35 of 61
I am updating my list to include the 5.5g iMod and the new vCap portable dock. I am going to have to work hard to get it all burned in.

EDIT: I need some closure. This may not be appropriate, but please someone, bring the new iPod classic. I will bring all the necessary items except for the iPod classic (ALO audio line out dock, corda move) to put it up against the 5.5g iMod and vCap dock. This could be the first meet to test this, rumor has it that they might be close (at least not $700 different possibly IMO).

Sep 9, 2007 at 3:28 AM Post #36 of 61
My stax Sr-x has crapped out on me. However, I have bypassed the switch in the adaptor if people would like to listen to that. In addition, I can bring my denon 2900 and koss estats. I will fashion an adaptor so we can listen to the koss on the stax amps.

Sep 9, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #37 of 61
I'm going to try and make it, I just have to find someone here who has a car and wouldn't mind going, since I don't have one with me here. If I do go I'll bring my early Vibes, Accura SR-660s, and these earbuds if they get here in time.

*Is anyone bringing Yuins? If my earbuds do arrive in time it would be great for someone on here to finally compare the two. No one seems to own both.

Sep 19, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #39 of 61
I'll have to cancel my invite I think. I got an offer to do a job for a significant amount of money on Sunday (four figures). I will likely have to miss the meet though unless things change. This was going to be my first meet and I was really excited for it.
frown.gif

I'll purchase some new headphones with the money I suppose (HD650s). I hope you guys have a blast while I'm off working, I'm sure you will.

Sep 19, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #41 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by drubrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anything in particular anyone want me to bring? Thinking of bringing a 300B amp for who ever is bringing K1000's.

Could you bring a pair of Stax Omega II's and an Ultrasone Ed. 9?

Sep 20, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #42 of 61
Could you bring a stax amp? I would like to hear my koss estats with a better amp. I fabbed an adaptor.

Sep 20, 2007 at 10:03 PM Post #43 of 61
man- looks like i'm gonna be on a retreat all weekend....something I can't avoid. Possibility that we'll be back in time on sunday- probably not though...

I'd say my wallet would thank me for not attending, but theres nothing left in it anyways so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back