Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder Sale 2GB, 8GB, 16GB (Batch 3) - UPDATE - 4/30
Jun 21, 2010 at 10:53 PM Post #76 of 102
Mine arrived today.

This is the most frustrating purchase I've ever made. After months of waiting and delays, the UNIT IS DOA?? I can't believe I am dealing with this. My patience just saw its end. I am just seriously frustrated and disappointed.

Jun 22, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #77 of 102
Only facts about preorder: 1. "Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder batch 3 is delayed and may only ship by April 16th 2010" "Delivery update 4/30/10: The touch panels are complete and the units are being assembled, all the units will be in stock by the 4th and will subsequently start shipping." and many-many other "tommorows".Mine was paid 29 of March and mailed 6 of June. Two months of waiting (i still did'nt recieve it). 2. I was paid for EMS shipping but player was shipped by regular mail. Proof - my tracking number CP823371151HK. This is tne worst internet order i've ever made. I'm really dissapointed. And if finally it will be DOA...

Jun 23, 2010 at 8:40 AM Post #78 of 102

Quote:
Mine arrived today.

This is the most frustrating purchase I've ever made. After months of waiting and delays, the UNIT IS DOA?? I can't believe I am dealing with this. My patience just saw its end. I am just seriously frustrated and disappointed.

Please check our reply to your PM, hopefully it's nothing more than a software glitch.

Quote:
Only facts about preorder: 1. "Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder batch 3 is delayed and may only ship by April 16th 2010" "Delivery update 4/30/10: The touch panels are complete and the units are being assembled, all the units will be in stock by the 4th and will subsequently start shipping." and many-many other "tommorows".Mine was paid 29 of March and mailed 6 of June. Two months of waiting (i still did'nt recieve it). 2. I was paid for EMS shipping but player was shipped by regular mail. Proof - my tracking number CP823371151HK. This is tne worst internet order i've ever made. I'm really dissapointed. And if finally it will be DOA...

We absolutely do not bait & switch, your order was not sent by normal mail, normal mail tracking starts with RT, what i speculate, without actually seeing your order details, is that you are either a Russian or eastern european block customer who choose EMS, EMS to those countries is very expensive, base rate starts at USD$40, a parcel with the S:Flo2 would cost around $50, so for these countries we send them by courier mail international priority airmail. This method takes about 5 - 7 days to arrive to Russian customers (not including customs clearance time), this about 2 - 3 days longer than EMS, but about $30 cheaper and still much faster than registered airmail. We always do this for Russian EMS orders, we have sent so many this way and they always arrive very fast.

Jun 24, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #79 of 102
Look: if i buy something on Ebay in the listing clearly says way of shipping: f.e for USA - First class mail (slowest), Priority mail (thats the similar thing as you used to send me the player) ans Express mail (EMS shipping). If seller wrote about Express mail and send it to me buy Priority what should i think about him? You wrote in order "EMS shipping", i pay, you've send it by another method. Thats how it looks from my side. I think that a few letters about shipping options BEFORE ordering will be fine. Try to understand: i did'nt want your head on a plate or make a holywar about that fact. I just feel very disappointed with that purshase (but i hope the player itself will be great toy).
PS: The custom case for the S:Flo2 will be in that package or it will be shipped separately?

Jun 24, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #80 of 102
The most frustrating thing I'm finding about my order is the poor and possibly dishonest communication.

I was told that my order was to be sent out 09/06 yet am still to recieve tracking, even after chasing and having been promised it over a week ago. It has now been over a week since I have got a response to my support ticket.

The problem is no matter how good a product may be, without transparency and honesty within customer service communication there can be no trust. Whilst I still want to recieve the product I'm now especially concerned of the level of service that will be recieved if a return is neccesarry.

Sadly I think this will be my only order with them no matter how good the product is.

Jun 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM Post #81 of 102

Quote:
The most frustrating thing I'm finding about my order is the poor and possibly dishonest communication.

I was told that my order was to be sent out 09/06 yet am still to recieve tracking, even after chasing and having been promised it over a week ago. It has now been over a week since I have got a response to my support ticket.

The problem is no matter how good a product may be, without transparency and honesty within customer service communication there can be no trust. Whilst I still want to recieve the product I'm now especially concerned of the level of service that will be recieved if a return is neccesarry.

Sadly I think this will be my only order with them no matter how good the product is.

Maybe you can PM me your order # or ticket # as i see no outstanding S:Flo2 orders from that period. Do also check your online account to see if tracking is there as sometimes email notifications for tracking get spammed/blocked by ISP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back