Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder Batch2 - Info - Update 26/2/10
Feb 10, 2010 at 1:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

razzer001

Member of the Trade: Brainwavz
I know that there are quite a few members here that have a order placed for our Nationite S:Flo2 for this current preorder, so i thought i would post a quick update.

There was a delay in the production of this latest batch due to the Chinese new year holidays, delivery is now scheduled for around Feb 25th and orders will mail out subsequently.

As of today, Feb 10th, there are 3 units of S:FLO2 16GB that are left unsold in the preorder, 26 units of 8GB and 11 units of 2GB still available.

I will have another production order placed as soon as CNY is over, but those units will not arrive till mid to late march.

Hope all of you that have the S:Flo2 are enjoying it
smily_headphones1.gif

Update: There was a delay in the delivery from the factory due to the Shenzhen/Hong Kong customs border being backlogged as a result of the CNY holidays. These players are to arrive this afternoon and they will be packed and prepared for shipping. Unfortunately there is no way we can get them into Fridays mailing and we don't have mail pickup on weekends, therefore all these 2nd batch preorders will be picked up on Monday.

Tracking numbers to any who have purchased a unit will be forwarded on Monday.

Feb 17, 2010 at 4:27 AM Post #3 of 8
16GB is now sold out, however we may have a few units due to some buyers canceling their orders, but these units will only go one sale after they are actually in stock and won't be available during preorder.

Feb 17, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #4 of 8
Will you have another batch of 16gb for preorder? The specs that you can get for the preorder is too attractive for me to pass up and I'm certainly interested in getting one

Feb 18, 2010 at 6:12 AM Post #5 of 8
The second batch is now all sold out.

What i will do is start another preorder for the third production batch, which even with a generous estimate should be stock by the last week of March, but hopefully will be in stock much sooner than that.

Feb 26, 2010 at 6:45 AM Post #6 of 8
Update: There was a delay in the delivery from the factory due to the Shenzhen/Hong Kong customs border being backlogged as a result of the CNY holidays. These players are to arrive this afternoon and they will be packed and prepared for shipping. Unfortunately there is no way we can get them into Fridays mailing and we don't have mail pickup on weekends, therefore all these 2nd batch preorders will be picked up on Monday.

Tracking numbers to any who have purchased a unit will be forwarded on Monday.

Mar 1, 2010 at 9:38 AM Post #7 of 8
All S:Flo2 2nd batch preorders have been packed as of today. They will be picked up tomorrow morning by the post office. EMS parcels will be picked up tomorrow afternoon.

Tracking will be updated on orders starting tomorrow.

Again sorry for the slight delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back