NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton?
Feb 19, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #1,639 of 3,345
That is interesting. I have fairly big head and the pressure of my German Maestro 8.35D is a way too much,even with thicker pads, but I still keep them because of the sound. So, what is the issue with Audio Technica MSR7, the headband does not expand enough or the clamping force is too strong?

Feb 19, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #1,640 of 3,345
That is interesting. I have fairly big head and the pressure of my German Maestro 8.35D is a way too much,even with thicker pads, but I still keep them because of the sound. So, what is the issue with Audio Technica MSR7, the headband does not expand enough or the clamping force is too strong?

Clamping was strong but I haven't extended to the last point and try on. Maybe it'd have helped that way.

But anyway IHMO no hp should be used at max extension when you can use others at only 3/6extension level. It's a faulty point of this hp then.

Feb 19, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #1,645 of 3,345
I just returned a pair.  They were okay from a comfort perspective but for me were in the weird area between being an on-ear and an around-ear headphone, much closer to the former.

Shame too, I liked their sound.

Bill

Feb 20, 2015 at 7:47 AM Post #1,649 of 3,345
i was trying them in a HIFI store with my iphone 5s and they were Very natural but bassier then my akg k 612 pro.

I am thinking of buying a closed headphones and these NAD are in my eye right now. Any ideas why I schould not buy them?:wink:

Feb 20, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #1,650 of 3,345
How sad I wear glasses.

I too wear glasses. The HP 50 does not cause me any discomfort. The only slight downside for me is that when the temperature is warm (ambient temperature) they do cause my ears to sweat.

They are great ear warmers for the winter!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back