NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton?
Feb 9, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #692 of 3,345
There's no problem with replacement cables for these, they are just standard jack connections. Use whatever you want!

Feb 9, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #694 of 3,345
Ropeadope.  Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-6FT-Silver-Plated-upgrade-Cable-for-Sennheiser-HD598-HD558-HD518-Headphone-/200999657232?pt=UK_MP3_Player_Accessories_Cables_Adapters&hash=item2ecc835f10

Feb 10, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #696 of 3,345
Have owned this headphone for about 3 months now. Felt like posting here now just to say that i'm continously struck by how coherent-sounding these headphones are. Very masterfully designed sound in these headphones here..

Feb 10, 2014 at 12:38 PM Post #697 of 3,345
I asked the same thing in the Focal Spirit Professional thread, but can anybody who owns the HP50 provide a picture of the earpad opening with a quarter inside it, taken at a straight-on angle?  I'm trying to compare ear-pad opening sizes to see if it would be a right fit for me.  The quarter allows me to have a point of reference that allows me to resize accordingly in photoshop.  Good lighting or flash is preferable so I can see the earpad vs the opening clearly.

Feb 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #701 of 3,345
  I asked the same thing in the Focal Spirit Professional thread, but can anybody who owns the HP50 provide a picture of the earpad opening with a quarter inside it, taken at a straight-on angle?  I'm trying to compare ear-pad opening sizes to see if it would be a right fit for me.  The quarter allows me to have a point of reference that allows me to resize accordingly in photoshop.  Good lighting or flash is preferable so I can see the earpad vs the opening clearly.

Here you go. The flash on my Note 2 washes everything out, but I *think* there is enough natural light this time of day to suffice.

Feb 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM Post #703 of 3,345

Here you go. The flash on my Note 2 washes everything out, but I *think* there is enough natural light this time of day to suffice.

Are those pads fraying?

Feb 11, 2014 at 1:04 PM Post #705 of 3,345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back