Nacho Libre or Click?
Jun 26, 2006 at 7:48 AM Post #16 of 33
Note to self, don't ask for movie opinions on headphone forum -- opinions will vary.....

Pyro, why don't you drive down to Toronto and go to the jazz festival with me? I'm sure it'll be a lot more impressive then any movies
biggrin.gif
. I'm going to be in Detroit next weekend probably either way, so hehe.

Jun 26, 2006 at 8:45 AM Post #17 of 33
saw both back to back...
nacho libre had some so odd its gotta be funny, but What momments... but over all the dumbest film ever made... very stupid...

her favorite animal is boobies? what? umm

anyway, click was a cute movie, funny.. adam sandler is getting a bit tired with all his self cameos from other movies he's done, but fun movie. i'd watch it again (on cable).

click is my choice

Jun 26, 2006 at 8:56 AM Post #18 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Note to self, don't ask for movie opinions on headphone forum -- opinions will vary.....

You should have said don't ask for opinions on Head-Fi because opinions will vary.

But isn't that what opinions are all about? Since as much as people vary so do their opinions. And, in fact, we are all entitled to have them and in theory our opinions are neither right nor wrong. What wonderful and amazing stuff.

Jun 26, 2006 at 1:43 PM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
saw both back to back...
nacho libre had some so odd its gotta be funny, but What momments... but over all the dumbest film ever made... very stupid...

I disagree, Napoleon Dynamite is the dumbest movie ever made, and this is made by the same guy. I hated ND though.

Jun 26, 2006 at 2:36 PM Post #20 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych
I disagree, Napoleon Dynamite is the dumbest movie ever made, and this is made by the same guy. I hated ND though.

you are the dumbiest movie ever.

Jun 26, 2006 at 7:52 PM Post #21 of 33
Nacho Libre was bad. Really bad. I was expecting stupid, slapstick humor, and that is what was attempted, but it was poorly done. I didn't like any of the characters, with the exception of the over-weight orphan boy - he was amusing.

Jun 26, 2006 at 8:17 PM Post #22 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer
Nacho Libre was bad. Really bad. I was expecting stupid, slapstick humor, and that is what was attempted, but it was poorly done. I didn't like any of the characters, with the exception of the over-weight orphan boy - he was amusing.

really? i loved the savage. I don't believe in God, I believe in Science
biggrin.gif

Jun 26, 2006 at 9:21 PM Post #24 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by DieInAFire
really? i loved the savage. I don't believe in God, I believe in Science
biggrin.gif

lol. the skeleton? he just was a little too icky to look at after a while.

i read somewhere about how hollywood was all proud of themselves for filming on location and using "real" mexicans. they wanted to avoid sterotypes and not offend latinos, etc. i really don't know how they scored big with latinos with this flick. i mean, outside of the nun, they must have picked some of the most unattractive looking latino actors to have roles in the movie. On top of that, they gave the characters some of the most obnoxious personalities.

hollywood... what a bunch of dopes. i can't believe i fell for their crap and spent $22 on tickets for my family. at least the chow at the theater was good.

Jun 27, 2006 at 3:41 AM Post #29 of 33
Nacho was horrible. It's like Keystone Beer. The movie gets you to laugh, but leaves a horrible taste in your mouth

Click looks like a good movie.
Adam Sandler = WIN
David Hasslehoff getting owned = WIN
Kate Beckinsale = WIN
Christopher Walken = WIN

Jun 27, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #30 of 33
I really liked Nacho Libre. The theater was full and the audience was cracking up. Granted not an enlightening or thought provoking movie, but old fashion three stooges slapstick comedy.

corn in your eye...
tongue.gif

eagle egg

orphans chips

butter lips

eat toast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back