I would go see Cars if you haven't yet.

Jun 25, 2006 at 6:20 PM Post #4 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by esco
I haven't seen click, but nacho was really bad

I loved it!
tongue.gif

Jun 25, 2006 at 6:47 PM Post #6 of 33
DO NOT see Cars. It was so boring I left the theater half way through it. Some people like it 'cause the animation is good. I say, it's a crappy movies with good animation. Save your self the moola.

Jun 25, 2006 at 6:54 PM Post #8 of 33
Jun 25, 2006 at 8:38 PM Post #9 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by MatsudaMan
DO NOT see Cars. It was so boring I left the theater half way through it. Some people like it 'cause the animation is good. I say, it's a crappy movies with good animation. Save your self the moola.

I can only assume you have no soul.

wink.gif

As for 'Click', I can guarantee that if you are a fan of Sandler movies, you will enjoy Click. I didn't see 'Nacho Libre' so I cannot comment.

Jun 25, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #10 of 33
Well, now that I've read these comments AFTER I came back from Nacho Libre, it makes no difference. I'll probably see click some time soon anyways. As for the movie cars, I have no inclination to see that. It doesn't look interesting to me.

I found Nacho to be mildly funny. It was decent.

Jun 25, 2006 at 10:14 PM Post #11 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by MatsudaMan

!?!?!?!? I loved that movie. I felt like I was the only one laughing, but I didn't care.
eggosmile.gif

Jun 26, 2006 at 5:22 AM Post #14 of 33
Do not see Click even if you like Adam Sandler. It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The jokes are very bad and it gets sentimental and boring near the end.

I can't believe I paid to waste 2 hours of my life.

Jun 26, 2006 at 7:37 AM Post #15 of 33
I saw Click for free, so I liked it.

I wouldn't pay full theater prices to see it though.

Good for a rental though.

Cars is definitely good for the theater. The story gets a little preachy, but it still has that Pixar magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back