Mytek Announces Clef Mobile MQA DAC/Amp @ CES 2017
Feb 12, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #47 of 136
Disappointing to hear their customer service is ignoring your emails. Mytek should be communicating with customers whose money they are holding onto. I don't understand why this product keeps getting delayed nor why we have heard nothing about it. Especially when they have no issues taking pre-orders on it .

Feb 12, 2018 at 5:48 AM Post #48 of 136
It seems I'm the only one in the world who ordered this product. :beyersmile:

In fact, I've never seen any feedback from customers. If there are no buyers here on the head-fi, it seems that they are nowhere else.

I don't quite understand what the problem is. If the product is delayed, just say so! Ignoring customers is not a good practice for the company's reputation.
Damn that sucks. I hope you get a response soon.

Feb 21, 2018 at 9:27 AM Post #49 of 136
I must admit that Mytek's customer support surprised me. I paid for my Clef on January 16, and in February I did not hear a word from them when my Clef will be shipped. My e-mails remained unanswered, my messages in Facebook remained unanswered, my message on their own forum remained unanswered. Mytek promised that Clef shipments would begin in February, but almost half of February passed, and there is not a word that Clef ships to customers. If I did not know that it's an authoritative American company, I would have thought that they conned me. Come on, Mytek, what's going on?
I also purchased back in mid January 2018. Yet every time I reach out for updates, I get no response. I’m just looking for an update on my order - yet nothing back. Horrible service - actually, no service

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #53 of 136
I met with Mytek reps at CanJam and actually listened to the Clef (sounded great to the point where I asked if I might be able to stock it in my shop). Talked to two different people at different times. One said with confidence that the Clef will begin shipping the first week of March. He said they were supposed to have their shipment from the manufacturing plant already, but there had been a delay for some reason. The other rep was more non-commital, so I tend to doubt that early March date.

Feb 21, 2018 at 4:28 PM Post #54 of 136
I met with Mytek reps at CanJam and actually listened to the Clef (sounded great to the point where I asked if I might be able to stock it in my shop). Talked to two different people at different times. One said with confidence that the Clef will begin shipping the first week of March. He said they were supposed to have their shipment from the manufacturing plant already, but there had been a delay for some reason. The other rep was more non-commital, so I tend to doubt that early March date.

Thanks for the update - this gives me some insight as to why I still haven’t received my order. Still not sure why they wouldn’t communicate this to anyone that has made the purchase. Furthermore, their site still claims a February delivery date.

Feb 21, 2018 at 8:02 PM Post #56 of 136
Has anyone who pre-ordered had their credit cards charged? If no I would cancel my order. It would not give me the warm and fuzzy feeling that they would return my emails if there was an issue with the Clef.

Feb 21, 2018 at 8:03 PM Post #57 of 136
So sad too because I'm originally from Brooklyn and wanted something from a Brooklyn audio company. I can't afford their other dacs, so I was looking at the Clef.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back