My Visit to Sleek Audio Today My Review of Their Lab
Jan 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM Post #16 of 19
Haha good job you haven't given up your day job, id be buggered otherwise, you sure you're a ninja?

They have already been sent out crikey that's sneaky fingers crossed they don't get nabbed by customs or i'll end up stung, i'll let you and bill know what i think and how i get on anyway.
biggrin.gif

Sorry for hogging the thread a bit carmantom, but this shows your findings to be 100% true, tell you what when i get mine you can pester me with questions all you want.
wink.gif

Jan 30, 2009 at 3:38 AM Post #17 of 19
Another + for Bill. He's been working on my Customs, and he answers all the emails I send him the same day, all the while working on other people's project as well. Top notch!

Mar 24, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #18 of 19
I need to get down there one of these days and hang out. Maybe get some molds done.

My friend said he heard something on the news, about companies in the bay area currently hiring. Said you were hiring about 40 people? That's pretty awesome if it's true.

May 7, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #19 of 19
Just here to add that Bill has been amazingly helpful to me in answering my emails promptly and helping me with any questions I had. This guy is the model of customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back