my Sony Xperia X1 arriving this week!
Nov 16, 2008 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
For long i ve been trying different phones but didnt like anyone of them including iphone 3g ..which i sold after 2 weeks of use.

so when i read of this X1 i was excited because SE is my fav phone company.. my previous W800i is still with me and lasted me damn well.

i read reviews and found them convincing enuff and ordered it.

getting it on Thursday ..

damn excited rite now.

will post pics and video of unboxing and let u guys know.

from what i heard it has little slow response to touch mainly as its windows mobile...i hope it doesnt lag too much .

sony.xperia.x1.lg.jpg

Nov 16, 2008 at 1:47 PM Post #2 of 33
how many of u have tried this phone?

mainly i need a phone for Browsing, good phone quality and mild gaming

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:33 PM Post #5 of 33
Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Looks very nice indeed..

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:55 PM Post #6 of 33
Ooh you must post a review about it when you start using it. I was planning to hold out until it came state-side, but I couldn't last long enough and upped to a Moto Q9h last week.

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #7 of 33
Nov 17, 2008 at 2:14 AM Post #9 of 33
I'm most interesed in knowing what made you go for the X1. There are quite a few other phones that compete in the same niche. Having seen quite a few preview/reviews (+videos) of the Xperia X1, it looks very promising.

Another review here:
Review - Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1

Nov 17, 2008 at 2:19 AM Post #11 of 33
had mine for about 2 weeks now, its a great phone a little laggy at times but if they update the ROM has the potential to be simply outstanding.

windows mobile is pretty good i really like the total openness as people are already programming up stuff for it.

i have a few problems with it dropping signal so i dont know if i am going to keep it.

ill get some pics up people want to see them?

Nov 17, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #12 of 33
I love the Engadget Mobile review:
"There's hardly anything more frustrating with a new handset than the inability to reliably make / take calls..."
Looks like Sony has a $799 winner on their hands.

Nov 17, 2008 at 3:34 AM Post #14 of 33
I will wait for my free blackberry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back