My sons first encounter with earbuds - i'm a proud dad!
Jul 31, 2011 at 8:38 PM Post #16 of 26
&

Jul 31, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #17 of 26
Ha his ears would change way too much for customs. Let's not break the bank. How about some sonys. qualias ftw? Home depot for 5 dollars.

Jul 31, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #19 of 26
Jul 31, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #20 of 26
That was super cute, thanks for sharing :)

Aug 1, 2011 at 6:44 AM Post #21 of 26

Quote:
I find the picture quality really superb on this vid, what camera do you use?

Thanks! It was a nice surprise for us actually. The good old Canon 550d (or t2i in the states) with an EF50 1.8 ii lens (which can be bought for less than 100 bucks nowadays). Didnt realise when we bought that it was capable of such high quality full HD video and well within our budget for half decent SLR.
The subdued thing was me messing around with Magic Bullet plugins for Vegas on a friends laptop. 
I have some 1864-t's that should be arriving in the next day so there are a pair of SA6's that he can have. Actually scratch that - I am on my 6th cable and it already started to give out. Sorry kiddo - you are sticking with the wife's Sennhies.

Aug 1, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #23 of 26
Speaking of the famed Koss driver, just remember that you can mod the capsule wiring with resistors to keep the volume at a safe limit.

I bought "kids' headphones" for my son because they had this feature.  The headphones are not that great, and I say this outside of my expectations as a head-fier.  They fall off, they're dual entry, and he probably wants a circumaural like Daddy's anyway (though his can be much smaller).  I should have realized on my own that I could have thrown him one of my spares, volume-limited for pennies.

Aug 3, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #25 of 26
The Yo Gabba video is awesome too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back