My right LCD-2 driver went dead
Feb 11, 2013 at 4:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Chris_Himself

Member of the Trade: HPL Audio Cables
I know I have to send it in, but does anybody have experience with Audeze's customer support? I have the Bay Area meet I need to attend this weekend and I also have a Mjolnir + Gungnir stack coming this week. This seriously could have not happened at a worse time. If anybody has any experiences they would like to share and help me find out what I gotta know, please chime in.

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #2 of 3
Service is supposedly pretty responsive. I contacted them on their website with a sales question and they responded 2 days later. Not bad for non-repair/etc. I've seen countless repairs commented on in threads here where turn around was pretty quick.

You guys aren't exactly neighbors being 5-6 hours apart, but at least you are in the same state. Shipping shouldn't take long even on the cheap, but I don't know about a week... probably not enough time to get anything other than a replacement set sent to you first. Good luck getting that, though.

Feb 12, 2013 at 7:13 PM Post #3 of 3
Service is supposedly pretty responsive. I contacted them on their website with a sales question and they responded 2 days later. Not bad for non-repair/etc. I've seen countless repairs commented on in threads here where turn around was pretty quick.

You guys aren't exactly neighbors being 5-6 hours apart, but at least you are in the same state. Shipping shouldn't take long even on the cheap, but I don't know about a week... probably not enough time to get anything other than a replacement set sent to you first. Good luck getting that, though.

Just checking back in, your post really had me feeling relaxed about the whole ordeal knowing that I'd be taken care of. We're in the same state and I buy from Surefire all the time which is in the same city as well.

I called, spoke with their reception, which forwarded me to Tasvee.. we got me an RMA form and she told me that my turnaround time would ideally be 2 days from receipt. Sounds pretty legit to me! I will be doing business with Audeze in the future and will be strongly considering their LCD-3.

I received a very strong impression of the company today and I liked what I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back