My new gaming rig...
Feb 7, 2006 at 6:25 AM Post #121 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Are you kidding...i've been counting down the days to that point in time when I snipe you from across the map
smily_headphones1.gif

I was wondering about what to do with the second desktop that is sitting here...it is pretty nice too...I built this one myself and Peter helped select the components.

P4 3.4
1 GB RAM
128 MB evga 6600GT

The evga is bloody noisy..so I might get a passive cooled VGA card and use this PC for music and the other one for games.

I think I will just leave them both for gaming...one for the older games that I never got around to finishing...fantastic games like Far Cry and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow.

The new PC will be used ONLY for gaming - BF2, COD2, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (I played this on my current rig and it looks FANTASTIC...I cannot imagine how much better and smoother it will run on the new rig).

mikey - Splinter Cell Chaos Theory will make you feel like the baddest dood on earth...fantastic game...superb graphics!

Dude prepared to be team mates!!!!

I got a free copy of Quake 4 and i cannot stand futuristic FPS.

But just for you I have dug out my plasma display, gonna download fraps and when I hit you in the forehead with my sniping ability I am gonna record, loop it and rewatch it while sitting down to a nice cold pint of Guiness....

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 7, 2006 at 8:03 AM Post #122 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19

But just for you I have dug out my plasma display, gonna download fraps and when I hit you in the forehead with my sniping ability I am gonna record, loop it and rewatch it while sitting down to a nice cold pint of Guiness....

very_evil_smiley.gif

You guys going to play BF2?

I haven't touched it in awhile. I guess I could play for a bit before Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is out.

-Ed

Feb 7, 2006 at 2:08 PM Post #123 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
You guys going to play BF2?

I haven't touched it in awhile. I guess I could play for a bit before Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is out.

-Ed

I just recently picked that one up.

http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/player/64163010/

Feb 7, 2006 at 3:28 PM Post #124 of 129
Make sure to go download America's Army. It's the most realistic FPS I've ever played, even better than BF2 and Half Life 2 in terms of realism. I hate the way the BF2 accuracy works... In AA if you aim, the bullet goes where you told it to. And I can aim.
biggrin.gif

Feb 7, 2006 at 6:41 PM Post #125 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19

very_evil_smiley.gif

LOL thats funny...talking smack to the best virtual sniper since the days of BF1942
very_evil_smiley.gif

You wont even know where the lead came from...delivered efficiently and fatally to your brain
wink.gif

Feb 7, 2006 at 7:10 PM Post #126 of 129
i am up for some CoD2 action if you r not afraid to get demolished
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif
icon10.gif

Feb 7, 2006 at 8:01 PM Post #128 of 129
Good choice on the opteron. It can be overclocked up to 2.8ghz with proper cooling
very_evil_smiley.gif
That's why people buy them, they are overclock machines. Great, great processor.

Feb 9, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #129 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Bring it on baby...

IM me when you wonna play. my aim is in my profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back