My New Album, Rabbit Dream
Jan 14, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #18 of 229
I generally dont like electronic music. But I like stuff thats recorded well. Samples off the site seem interesting, definitely sounds like stuff you can use for demoing headphones. Even the online samples sound really good on my Ultrasones. I'm sure they will give a good workout for woofers as well on a speaker rig.

Count me in for a copy of the CD. Also recommending it to a friend of mine who likes this kinda stuff.

EDIT: Payment sent.

Jan 14, 2010 at 8:51 PM Post #19 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I generally dont like electronic music. But I like stuff thats recorded well.

These statements dont go together
icon10.gif

Jan 14, 2010 at 11:07 PM Post #20 of 229
Quote:

These statements dont go together

Haha! Quite true. Its just that I dont actually ever sit and listen to it. I use random ones that have exceptional recording quality just for wow factor and testing equipment. I am a sucker for nice sounding music. This one definitely sounds promising.

Jan 14, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #21 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha! Quite true. Its just that I dont actually ever sit and listen to it. I use random ones that have exceptional recording quality just for wow factor and testing equipment. I am a sucker for nice sounding music. This one definitely sounds promising.

This is a good start.
smile.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM Post #22 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by dultsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi all just do three things:

1- put on a very good headphones (ultrasone model is recommended)

2- put the cd on play

3- close your eyes and enjoy the music

easy does it!

I'm glad you like my CD, and you're absolutely right...the ultimate test. This way I checked the CD many times before I decided to release it.
k701smile.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 1:29 AM Post #24 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by elcarajo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered!
I would have ordered a week or two ago but I came over all broke...

Hey, thank you for the order, elcarajo. You paid the full price and I'm offering a promotional rate here of $10, so I'll refund you the difference tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it. Let me know.

Jan 17, 2010 at 6:12 AM Post #26 of 229
In the interests of diverse electronic music and supporting a fellow Headfier, I'm in. Send one of your fine works to Tasmania-Paypal sent.

Jan 17, 2010 at 7:45 AM Post #27 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kernmac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the interests of diverse electronic music and supporting a fellow Headfier, I'm in. Send one of your fine works to Tasmania-Paypal sent.

Thanks, Kernmac! You'll have a blast listening to this especially with your Ultrasone collection. I'll send it out on Monday, not sure how long it will take, but I'll let you know.

Jan 20, 2010 at 8:16 AM Post #30 of 229
Just ordered, Can't wait to listen to it. Now the waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back